Thursday 30 April 2015

The One Where I Like to Draw

Sometimes I draw. Well, that's not really true. I always draw. Have done ever since I was able to grasp that crayon in between small, pudgy fingers. 

I love drawing. And sometimes... sometimes I share what I create. Though I'm not saying these drawings are especially good, because they're not. But my point is rather, I think they could be. . 

So, for fun and because I needed incentive to improve, I set up an instagram account; on which I post pictures of drawings that I do, with the interspersion of random photographs I take that I think others would enjoy. 

It's called drawing_this_bliss and I encourage any of you who are reading to check it out (and, you know, you can follow if you want ;)). There are some pictures from the account bellow, I've only had it for a number of days so there really aren't that many. But I hope you enjoy them.

Also, sorry for the lack of posts. I have a big workload at the moment but I'll try to do more.

Wishing you all the best!












No comments:

Post a Comment